Our vision is to bring lasting hope and share God's purposes and plans with the schools and surrounding communities within school district 8, of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
We do this by:
- Sharing the gospel to in public schools through Bible classes and discipleship programs for children.
- We partner with ERDO in the following areas:
- To provide increased food security and school attendance through a nutrition program to preschool and kinder children.
- ChildCARE Plus sponsorships, where over 300 children and youth receive assistance with education and basic necessities for daily living.
- A tutoring program to help children who are struggling in schools and need the encouragement and support to achieve their academic dreams.
- Helping with improvement projects to better their environment and living conditions in partnership with local communities. In 2017, we started a bio-sand water filtration project that is bringing safe, clean drinking water to more than 5,000 people in homes and schools.
Your support will help provide funds to train and mentor local Honduran leadership investing in our programs and in the future of Schools of Hope.
PAOC Global Worker - Director Kathryn Mizen