CNN News article
Intergenerational Communication/ Leadership Development
World Evangelical Alliance practical tool for nurturing faith in Children
Barna research report. Presents a vivid portrait of the domestic lives of U.S. practicing Christians, including:
• An overview of modern living arrangements and the relationships that define them
• Details of housemates’ regular interactions—practical, recreational and spiritual
• Insights about relationships that have a positive and enduring influence on housemates
• Analysis of how faith heritage is linked to beliefs and rituals in adulthood
• Interviews with experts in elder, family and youth ministry about reaching a variety of households
• Custom profiles of vibrant households that embrace hospitality and spiritual practices
A resource to help you grow Kingdom-impacting leaders. In our rapidly changing world, churches need to shape people for adaptive leadership, and we especially need this formation to impact young leaders, who may go on to influence both church and society for decades to come.
Todd Adkins, Lifeway Leadership. Free ebook.
Tools and resources for adults to teach children to pray.