The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada is a Fellowship of more than 1,100 churches across English- and French-speaking Canada. More than 235,000 people across the nation attend services in more than 40 languages, and we are pleased to provide ministerial credentials for more than 3,500 pastors and ministry leaders. We're also here to help facilitate the vital work of spreading the good news of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and bringing hope and help to those in need in Canada and around the world.
Whether you are a member of our Fellowship looking for resources or services, or whether you are a visitor who would like to learn more about our organization and ministry work now in progress in Canada and beyond, we hope that you are able to find all the information you need. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (905) 542-7400 for help with finding any additional information.
PAOC Mission Statement
To glorify God by making disciples everywhere by proclaiming and practising the gospel of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We Value God: His Word, and His Creation, His redemptive purpose in Christ for the world, and His presence through the Holy Spirit.
- We value people without Christ to whom we owe the compassion of Christ and an opportunity to receive the gospel and enter into Christian fellowship.
- We value individual believers and their personal commitment to Christ, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, discipleship, Christian family life, and fulfillment of the will of God.
- We value local churches worldwide which are marked by sound doctrine, Pentecostal worship, every-member ministry, loving relationships, Holy Spirit-empowered evangelism, anointed proclamation and practical expression of Christian faith.
- We value a cooperative fellowship that enhances the church's ability to fulfill its mandate, through servant leadership, a shared vision, flexible structures, and strategic mobilization of its resources.
PAOC Core Brand Statement
The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada are God’s people empowered by and dependent on the Holy Spirit to tell the life-transforming story of Jesus Christ.