In Guinea’s capital, Conakry, our national church partners are bringing the gospel to the Sonfonia neighbourhood by developing a child and maternal health clinic and training church planters. Your generosity will impact thousands of families and catalyze the planting of 1,000 churches in the next ten years!
Caring for Neighbours:
In Guinea there is a gap in healthcare for mothers and children and as a result, the infant mortality rate is almost 20x Canada’s. This is to say nothing of the risk to mothers due to pregnancy complications and the scourge of malaria, respiratory infections, and diarrheal diseases in children. In addition, there are few pediatric services available, so most children go untreated, increasing the risks even further.
Your gift today, will improve health outcomes by:
- Providing pediatric healthcare services to 25 patients per day
- Delivering maternal and childhood healthcare to 7,800-10,000mothers and children each year
- Improving health outcomes through education and community outreach
Reaching West Africa with the Gospel:
Guinea is also largely unreached, with 95% of the population practising the region’s majority religion. But there is an incredible opportunity here. Our national church partners are successfully planting churches throughout the country. Their process starts with caring for community needs, grows into friendship, and leads to salvation.
The top floor of the health centre will be used to train ministry leaders in disciple-making and to upgrade the skills of our clinic workers.
Your investment in the training centre will make disciples by:
- Training community outreach workers
- Equipping 150 church planters and 750 lay leaders for ministry in North and West Africa each year.
- Planting ten churches each year among unreached people groups in West Africa.
Your Gift with Twice the Impact!
Construction of the first phase is already underway, but $240,000 is needed to complete the project.
When you give today, your gift will be matched - doubling your impact!