Mission Canada desires to see our nation transformed as the next generation is taught, encouraged and challenged to become Bible-based and Spirit-filled disciples of Christ. We seek to network churches and leaders who have a passion to reach and disciple children who do not yet know Christ. We are about identifying and placing workers in gaps in Canada that are heavily populated with children or where the gospel message isn’t being shared and lived out.
Research identifies that those between the ages of 4 and 14 are most open to the gospel. Impacting this generation for Christ does not happen without vision, strategy and intentionality. Integrated approaches that span developmental stages and cultural groups are necessary. Equipping and mentoring leaders, workers and parents is a must. Passing on stories intergenerationally of what God has done and is doing is critical to life transformation – the Word instructs us to do so. This generation needs those who will live out and lead them in the ways of Christ. We need workers who will reach into unique parts of our country to creatively share the Good News of Jesus. If that’s you, let’s talk. Together, we can impact the spiritual well-being of the children in our nation.
- Parenting With Scripture: A Topical Guide for Teachable Moments by Kara Durbin
- Awesome Bible Verses Every Kid Should Know…and What They Mean by Rebecca Lutzer
- The Top Ten Leadership Commandments by Hans Finzel
- Artificial Maturity: Helping Kids Meet the Challenge of Becoming Authentic Adults by Tim Elmore
- Experiencing the Spirit: The Power of Pentecost Every Day by Henry and Melvin Blackaby