MINISTRY FOCUS: Joseph actively works with The World for Jesus Mission Ministry (WJMM) based in Rwanda and Congo, which ministers to unreached and vulnerable people.
Through the organization he:
- Offers reconciliation ministries to those that have been victims of war.
- Trains and disciples the next generation of church leaders and missionaries.
- Partners with humanitarian aid to assist with food, shelter, and medical supply distribution to the many displaced refugees, orphans, and widows.
He is also involved in business start-ups; offering insight, sustainable options, and mentorship to those seeking to provide for their family’s needs.
He also shares the gospel through a media channel called “ Encountering Jesus Hour”, and when given the opportunity, he enjoys serving in other African Nations.
MINISTRY HISTORY: Joseph and his wife, Florence, live with their five sons in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Growing up in a Christian home, Joseph gave his life to Jesus in 1998 and left his home country in 2002 because of the war.
He served as a pastor in Winnipeg and is passionate about intercessory prayer and street evangelism. He is now serving with Mission Canada to minister to different cultural groups particularly newcomer families as they settle into Canada. They focus on integrating foreigners into Canadian society, helping them access basic Canadian services and connecting them with faith communities.
- Pray for peace in Eastern Congo and for the people who are being affected by this war.
- Pray for the gospel to reach the unreached, poor, and marginalized in these countries.
- Pray for the ministry’s financial resources, needs, and travel expenses to be met, so that the ministry can reach many people and nations with the gospel of Jesus.
Your prayers and your generosity towards our ministry are greatly valued and appreciated!