The 25th Pentecostal World Conference is here! Visit the live stream for the Pentecostal World Conference by visiting their website at www.25pwc.org or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/25pwc. Everything will be posted from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, at 9:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time) each day.
Know The Conference
Triennially, the Pentecostal World Fellowship (PWF) organizes the Pentecostal World Conference for Pentecostal and Spirit-filled believers. The PWF is comprised of ministry organizations that serve almost 100 million members globally. It was in May 1947 that Swiss pastor Leonard Steiner, David J. du Plessis, J. Roswell Flower and Donald Gee organized a conference for Pentecostal leaders. Triennial conferences followed and in 1961, this celebrative gathering was officially named the Pentecostal World Conference (PWC). PWC 2019 in Calgary will continue this dynamic legacy.
Believing for an outpouring of the Spirit!
—The Executive Committee
The Pentecostal World Fellowship is a co-operative body of Pentecostal churches and groups around the world by mutual agreement. It is not a legislative body of a national entity, but is a compromise coalition with the advance of the gospel to the ends of the earth and therefore functions as a service agent:
- To intercede for each other
- To support and encourage each other in evangelism and missions task
- Promoting Christian fellowship and co-operation among Pentecostals worldwide. Providing consultation and co-operation means between members and related agencies.
- Sharing mutual concerns and ideas related to spiritual matters and crucial times for the Church.
- To administer aid in times of crisis.
- To promote the exchange of personnel in special service areas.
- To disclose useful information and statistics updated for the benefit of the Church.
- To position yourself to the world and governments in defense of the faith, social justice and the persecuted believers.