Location: Latin America & the Caribbean
The Hispanic church has grown locally and globally. The challenge is discipling towards values and behaviours that will transform lives, culture and society as God’s mission is accomplished here and in the world. In Latin America and the Caribbean they are working together with national leaders to:
1) Mobilize short-term mission teams to learn, share, and serve
2) Facilitate conferences
3) Produce, translate, and distribute relevant materials into Spanish
4) Serve as translators and instructors in the training of future global workers
5) Subsidize building projects that strengthen and expand the reach and capacity of local communities
Ministry History: Oto and Liz are a capable and passionate team who have served in ministry for over 25 years serving in missions, pastoring, worship, and leading a Bible School. Today Oto and Liz are based in Canada and lead Nexo—which means “connection” in Spanish. They connect people to missions through “short term” learning and serving experiences as well as connecting national leaders through the various programs and projects they facilitate. On the field their desire is to serve the global Hispanic Church in advancing God’s mission by connecting strengths to alleviate poverty. Locally their desire is to help people discover the joy of participating in God’s mission for “long term” change that is in line with God's assignment for them.
- Finances to reach our full support in 2021.
- Wisdom, favour and direction for pivoting ministry during this time of COVID-19.
- Creative collaboration with national leaders in taking the gospel to the unreached.