Ilya and Jessica Batrakov’s vision is to reach this generation of young Russian-speaking people, to see them saved and inspired to fulfill God’s call on their lives. One of the greatest needs in the eastern part of the world is that thousands of young people have never heard the phrase “God loves you.”
Ilya and Jessica’s desire is to reach young people and help them:
• Receive salvation & discover who they are in God’s eyes
• Build healthy friendships that will lead into strong marriages
• Restore their relationship with their parents
Ilya and Jessica Batrakov served as Global Workers in Novokuznetsk, Siberia under the leadership of Jessica's parents, Ilya and Janet Bantseev, founders and senior pastors of My Church Novokuznetsk. Ilya and Jessica met at kids camp when they were 12 years old. At a young age, they both sensed the call into full time ministry. Ilya served as the youth leader in My Church downtown campus, organizing weekly youth services, regional youth camps, and conferences; while Jessica served as the media coordinator for both the church and youth ministry, as well as the youth worship leader for the downtown campus. They never imagined that 15 years later God would bring them together and use them as a family. They were married on July 24, 2021 and continue to serve in youth, media, Jr. high, and worship ministry together.
• That God would end the war between Russia and Ukraine and bring peace and healing between the countries
• That He would direct our steps as we reach this generation of Russian-speaking youth, no matter where they are from in the world
• That He would provide the resources and finances to accomplish His vision
To subscribe, connect, and follow Ilya and Jessica, click here.
Click here to access their prayer card.