Thank you for taking the time to pray for the ministry to children that happens in Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario. In our region, we have a few highly urbanized areas and many smaller, more rural settings.
Please join us in praying for:
- Our children to be exposed to the message of Jesus and His love for them, and that they will respond in choosing to live as Christ-followers.
- Our parents to be willing participants in building the faith lives of our children.
- Reconciliation with our First Nations and the building of trust amongst us.
- Influence amongst those who have moved to Manitoba or Northwestern Ontario from other parts of the world.
- Acceptance of the many newcomers to Canada, especially the children. May the church lead the rest of society in welcoming and meeting the needs of thesenew Canadians.
- Wisdom regarding how to minister to those who do not come from the homes of the cultural majority.
- Leaders. Many of our leaders serve passionately as volunteers. Pray that their numbers and resources would be multiplied. Pray also for the Children’s Pastors in our local churches, that their vision, influence and skills will be multiplied and shared.
- Power Weekends (run by Devoted Ministries) that take place during the school year. At these events kids are presented with the opportunity to experience God in His fullness in an atmosphere of great fun and excitement.
- Kids Camp. Especially that kids will respond to Jesus and also be baptized in the Holy Spirit.
- Our Leaders in Training program for developing teenage leaders who will work with and minister to children. WE need the right young leaders to attend and the funds to care for them while they are being trained.
- Vacation Bible Schools all across our District.
- Our churches that offer summer day camps. These are a great blessing to parents who work and require child care during the summer season. Summer camps generate wonderful opportunities to raise up disciples amongst the children who are entrusted to our care.
- That believers will become spiritual parents to the children who are touched by our ministry to kids.
- Funds to be able to creatively offer Jesus centered programming to kids in ways that they can access and embrace.
- Students who are training for ministry at Horizon College and Seminary, especially those training for Kids Ministry
We are encouraged that you would pray for the kids of Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario today. Thank you!
Bless you, The Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario Kids Team (Brenda, Angela, Todd, Shawna, Tara, Sharilyn & Andrew)