India has been deeply impacted by COVID-19 and subsequent lockdowns. We desire to come alongside and support families in Chennai/Coimbatore, who have significant need. We will be providing practical assistance with food for meal preparation, household supplies, and sanitary/medical items.
We will be concentrating our assistance efforts to:
- Families who have contracted COVID-19
- Daily wage earners who have lost their jobs
- Single parents
- Elderly without family support
We will partner with local community leaders to identify and distribute aid to those needing assistance. These leaders work amongst communities most affected and will assess the needs. Applications will also be received through our ministry help-line which is active daily in receiving calls.
Thank you for helping us respond to those in need in India.
- Increased capacity to help as many families as we can
- Protection for our volunteers as they respond and visit families in need
- Openness and receptivity to the gospel as we minister in Jesus name
- Healing for those affected with COVID-19