RAN Global Worker
Ministry Focus: The region that I am called to is overwhelmingly unreached. More than 96% of the population practices Islam. The number of Christians in the region is almost too small to measure, at around 0.3%, and they are persecuted. Simply put, the need here is great.
My mission is to spread the message of Jesus through the development of media content that will:
- Engage non-believers with the gospel - many of whom will be hearing for the first time!
- Equip existing believers with material to grow in their faith. This is critical to the mission as the faith is underground due to active persecution.
- To support existing ministries by accelerating the proclamation of the gospel in this context.
- Mobilize Canadian believers to pray and resource ministry to this region.
Ministry History: After graduating from Summit Pacific College in 2014, I have travelled extensively using the visual arts to tell the story of God’s mission. I have worked with global workers in over 30 countries. I help them use media tools to share the gospel and effectively tell the story of what God is doing in their context.
Relocating to Central Asia will allow me to directly engage in the missional stories happening in this unreached region.
- Provision of intercessors and financial partners to be able to deploy.
- Adaptability and language acquisition as I immerse myself in a new context.
- That God would prepare the harvest and the hearts of the people for the work He’s called me to do.