To Love, Teach, Equip and Release the Kids and Youth of Bethel Pentecostal Church into their full Kingdom Calling.
Student Life (Kids and Youth) Responsibilities:
- To oversee all programming and ministry for Children (ages birth – 5th grade) and Youth (6th grade – 12th grade) including weekly kids and youth programs (Bethel Kids - Sunday AM, Mid-week Option Service; Bethel Youth – Friday PM).
- To intentionally be thinking of and carrying out Outreach/Evangelism opportunities to the local communities (ex. Schools, Service Projects, etc).
- To build a strong structure/plan to help students of all ages grow in their faith
- To encourage the youth of Bethel to be active participants in the larger corporate body
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers for Bethel Kids and Bethel Youth
- To assist in creating a culture of prayer and Kingdom principles
- Provide care for children, youth and families including, occasional family and youth/teen counseling, hospital visits, and follow-up
- Attend District Forums, Sectional meetings, and Events, etc.
- Weekly Staff meeting with Lead Pastor and Team
Broader Church Responsibilities:
- To assist in the running of the church office when needed (answering the occasional phone call, making a poster, updating website and social media, etc.).
- Occasional Sunday morning preaching, and Life Group leading.
- Being a part of the team atmosphere of the Bethel Leadership, embracing the mission, vision and values of Bethel Sundridge and working together to see it transcend all ages of our local body.
Personal Responsibilities and Skill Sets:
- Maintain a strong and growing spiritual life (including prayer and study)
- Maintaining and displaying an emphasis on one’s personal relationships (ex. Marriage, peers, team members, etc.).
- Passionate and Self-Motivated Team Player who can embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation and creativity.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Use appropriate judgement in areas of discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality
- Competency with basic computer software (Excel, Word, Publisher, Easy Worship), and the capacity to learn new software (Photoshop, Planning Center, Wix Online website manager, Pro Presenter, etc.).