RAN Global Worker
Location: Africa and the Middle East
Ministry Focus: God has called me to one of the most volatile parts of Africa and the Middle East. The Bedouin and Arab populations are almost entirely untouched by the gospel.
One of the most significant needs is employment, especially among the youth, and building business skills. My ministry focus is to engage adult students and their families with the message of Jesus as I teach English in a business setting.
This is an opportunity for you to partner with me to make disciples in this unreached country, especially among business and community leaders. We will provide them with critical skills to engage the world as they learn English.
Ministry History: I grew up in the mission field and am passionate about serving God in cross-cultural contexts. For many years I have served as a RAN Global Worker in Asia, teaching ESL to share the gospel contextually and intentionally. As I served in Asia, I felt God turning my attention to Africa and the Middle East. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, the university I was teaching at chose not to renew ex-pat contracts. At the same time, through prayer, I became confident in His call to this new location.
- That God would open the hearts of the people that I will serve.
- That God would provide a new and larger team of prayer and financial partners. My service in Asia came with a partial salary, so I need even more committed partners for this new mission.
- That appropriate Visas and travel documents will be provided in time for me to deploy in Autumn 2021.
- For a smooth transition into a country with limited services.
- For solid immersion into a new culture and language to accelerate ministry effectiveness.