Ministry Focus: Gustavo and Cecilia’s passion is to help believers grow in knowledge of God. Originally from Argentina, the Rizzos and their children (daughter Neiel and sons Eytan and Abdiel) live in Mississauga Ontario. They are grateful to God for all the goodness He has continually shown. They have seen God's love outflow throughout their years of service. They work throughout South America and reach the Hispanic population of the United States through courses and seminars. Recently (2020), they have become part of the GlobalEd family, which they celebrate with joy. They are passionate to see people come to Christ, be restored, and be trained for service. The Rizzo's understand that the task is more than just going to preach; it is to make disciples and of all nations.They are excited to dedicate their lives to this great cause.
Ministry History: The Rizzos have seen opportunities to serve are many and very diverse. Teaching believers to follow Christ and serving them is their mission. They have been doing this task for almost 30 years.
They serve because...
- They witness Jesus doing it, and long to imitate Him.
- They see the Church doing it and want to continue the legacy.
- They see the enormous need to do so.
- Making disciples is the great categorical imperative.
- They have been empowered by the Holy Spirit to do so.
- They can't stop telling of the things we've seen and heard
Although a need exists in every corner of the earth, the Rizzos' understand that there are places where Christian witnessing is practically non-existent. They are going there, and want to continue doing so. That is why they invite other to be part of this work. They cannot and do not want to do it alone. This is not the work of a single man or family; it is the work of the Church of Christ to which they belong. Thank you for considering the Rizzo family as partners in the Kingdom of God.
- For God’s guidance.
- For safety and grace travelling into the jungle of the Amazon.
- Finances to fund projects to reach native peoples.
- Support through teams visiting on short term mission trips.