Galina was born and grew up in Belarus, which at that time was one of the republics of the former Soviet Union. She first heard about Jesus while attending a meeting of one of the first evangelical churches in the country founded by North American missionaries. Thus, being the "child" of someone else's mission work herself, the mission field always had a very special place in Galina's heart. Her passion for missions was rekindled and blown into flames in 2016 when Galina travelled to Cuba on a short-term missions trip. In a few short years, Galina's ministry experienced an incredible growth as God continued to open doors, form valuable connections with Cuban churches and create new opportunities for ministry.
The focus of Galina's ministry is to provide support and encouragement to small rural Cuban churches and new church plants who often lack the resources and training opportunities offered at larger churches. To maximize the effectiveness of her ministry, Galina will work closely with Cuban regional church leadership who assist her in identifying the most urgent needs.
Other ministry focuses include:
- "Kingdom Culture" seminars - an intensive Bible-based three-day seminar that is designed to root individuals in their identity, ground them in Kingdom mindsets, and equip them to confidently live a supernatural lifestyle.
- Provision of hard to get Bible Study materials - study Bibles, commentaries, Bible dictionaries, etc.
- Church short-term missions teams to Cuba focusing on ad-hock projects, community support and outreaches.
- Itinerant minestry.
- Church construction and renovation initiatives.
- Community support.
- Continuous guidance of the Holy Spirit
- God to continue to touch people's lives through Galina's ministry
- God's favour and protection for Galina as she travels to Cuba several times a year and for her family whom she leaves behind in Canada