Objective: To build a strong foundation of knowledge while developing practical employable skills through a variety of hands on learning experiences including: customer service, inventory control, market research, new product development, budgeting, employee management, proper food handling and preparation.
1. Equip young people with the necessary skills to be bi-vocational and self sustainable in their various future fields of ministry as they are preparing to transition into closed and/or restricted nations to the Gospel.
2. Inject earnings from EPBT into the general ministry, allowing the ministry to become more self sustaining and indigenous.
To create a practical hands on training environment that releases each student to achieve the outlined objectives.
This will be accomplished by creating 3 distinct learning environments.
1. Classroom teaching and facilitation
2. Live real life customer service environment
3. A carpentry and woodworking facility