Ministry Location: South Africa
Ministry Focus: Don and MJ live in Pretoria, South Africa. They use Pretoria as a hub to travel across the entire Continent. Their ministry consists of three keys:
1. CLI (Commissioning a Lifestyle of Integrity) which moves beyond anti-corruption programs and promotes a pro-integrity lifestyle.
2. BCA (Bridging China and Africa) is reaching the over one million Chinese who live and work in Africa. The Bridge Cultural Centre in Zambia was officially opened in March 2017.
3. Chitenge Creations is a micro-enterprise project created by Marie-José. It has opened its first sewing School in Pretoria. The school is now moving into the surrounding townships, where 62% of South Africans live and up to 90% of the women are unemployed.
Ministry History: After pastoring Evangel Pentecostal Church in Montreal for thirteen years, Don and his wife Marie-José (MJ) responded to a call from National leaders in Africa, to encourage, equip, and empower leaders to finish strong and become agents of change in their localchurch and community. Don’s ministry journey includes Church Ministries Director for the Eastern Ontario and Quebec District, terms on the executives of both the Eastern Ontario and Quebec districts, Master’s College & Seminary Board of Governors and the General Executive of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. Don and MJ have been married for thirty-five years. Their daughter Stephanie, son Jonathan and his wife Julia are a constant source of blessing and encouragement to them on their mission’s journey.
- Pray with us that a movement of integrity will spread across Africa and that out of Africa, integrity will spread to the world.
- Pray that many of the Chinese living and working in Africa will respond to the Gospel and will ultimately share the Good News upon returning to their homeland.
- Pray that many women in South Africa will use their new found sewing skills as a means of sustaining their families.